Channeling Dr Seuss in Home Decor

From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.  -Dr. Seuss

Just in case you were wondering what I decided to do with that bowl of... I honestly don't know what these are, but they make me happy.  I didn't do much with them because, well I felt like being lazy.  It has been so cold here of late, and it can get a little mundane staying inside all day, but these bring a smile to my face because they are so funny looking.





Maybe it is because I have a little one who loves Dr. Seuss, but all I could think of was how these look like they should be in one of his books. 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. They look so great! I love the individial ones in the vases - very chic!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love the white vases... very nice!! and i also still love dr. seuss!! :)

    oh, and make sure you check out my blog... i'm having a giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything that looks ameoba-like or has an odd flowy shape. obv. these rock!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. To funny. Horton hears a WHO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! I love those vases. And yay for your new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! We read that book twice yesterday, coincidentally. I sometimes wonder if Adam gets Dr. Seuss creatures mixed up with real animals. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thin they look cute!! Very wintery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unique is good...perfectly seasonal!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...