Nursery Spruce Up

We were hit with some pretty nasty weather a couple of weeks ago. Since we were home bound I took the opportunity to do a little spruce up in the little man's room.

BEFORE


These letters were just the cardboard cheapies that you get from the craft store. When we hung them we used the plastic retail clips because any nails used to attach metal hangers would show through. Well, they started falling off the wall, which is a hazard since they were hanging over the crib. So they have actually had a home in the closet for months now. I don't remember who posted the tutorial on the yarn letters, but please let me know if you know who it was so I can give them credit. Anywho, I had letters, I happened to have yarn, and we were stuck inside!




I still need to print some photos for little man's picture frames. He's starting to think he knows those people ;)!


A place to hang his hats. I'm hoping as he gets more, the wall will just get filled with them!



Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Way better! I love the color, and the way you hung them this time.

    Such cute little hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable nursery! I love the stripes! Cute update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The updates look great - Love the stripes too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room looks great!! the stripes totally make the room...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great! Updates are so fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats super!!

    I am blog hopping today and I am happy I found your blog.

    Please head on over and visit my blogs as well and become a follower if you aren't already:

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nursery is so stinkin cute! Love your "new" letters - the yard is a great detail. Also loving the hats hung on the wall. Fast forward to when Caleb is 12.....hats will be all over your house like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Loving the simplicity! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for visiting me at Brambly. The nursery is adorable. It's been almost 15 years since I've decorated a nursery, it looks like so much fun! Take care.

    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stripes and i love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kendra! Missing you in blog land (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. His room looks so cute!!! Hope you're well...miss hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where you be??? Everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truly gorgeous for a little man’s room! It’s so formal though but perfect! He’s got a wonderful name, too! Caleb I believe will grow to a perfect gentleman and lover boy. Thanks a lot for sharing that inspirational room setup. You just gave me a new idea. Have a wonderful day!

    Please visit My Webblog: Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...