Weekend Inspiration

Woo, this week has flown by!  I can't believe it is Thursday already, and I am still working on the same project I started at the beginning of the week.  A coffee maker and iron had to be taken to Goodwill, and you know I couldn't leave there without stopping in to see if there was anything I couldn't live without.  Lone behold, I found something!!  Each of these photos inspired the transformation of my secret {sounds more exciting that it really is} project.




Do you spy the common denominator in all of the fabulous rooms?  



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. hhhmmm...white and gray? You've got me thinking! Or pillows? Nope, no pillows in the last pic. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm not sure either but you got me thinking and i cant wait to hear about the secret project!!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say fun lamps, but one doesn't have it! I'm stumped. Every room is so pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have no idea! i'm also stumped! great photos though... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I was going to say Trays [Servings trays in pictures 2,4,5 and 7 and Tray Tables in picture 3] but picture 1 and 6, especially 6, throw me off lol.

    Loving the inspiration though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say lamps too, but not sure! gray? Night stands??? :) Goodwill always produces some good stuff for those who have the eye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea, but I'm loving that bright yellow tray! I can't wait to see what you're hiding ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta be some tray art?? I love Janell's room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure either?? Now you have me curious. :) And have I mentioned how much I LOVE your blog design? It looks great! I've needed to redo mine for a long time but just haven't taken the time to do it. Did you do yours yourself or have someone do it?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...